Project Manager/ Senior Highway Engineer (Team Leader)
"Consultancy Services for Monitoring Supervision of Rehabilitation of Roads N10&N1 between Quelimane, Nicoadala and Namacurra in Zambezia Province"
- The Project Manager (appointed from Monitoring Consultant) shall be an academically qualified (BSc) chartered or registered Professional Civil Engineer with a minimum of 20 years of experience in design and construction of highways;
- In addition, the Project Manger shall have hands-on experience in more than 10 years administering roads and bridges construction contracts of this complexity;
- He shall have worked in more than 10 roads and bridges projects of similar complexity as a team leader with a specific emphasis of more than five (5) projects of Design, Build and Transfer modality;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language is mandatory, whilst excellent communication skills are essential;
- He shall be conversant with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Auto- CAD and shall be able to make Power Point presentations.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the title: DRS ref number 10793.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.