Senior Highway Engineer
"Consultancy Services for Monitoring Supervision of Rehabilitation of Roads N10&N1 between Quelimane, Nicoadala and Namacurra in Zambezia Province"
- The Senior Highway Engineer´s shall be a qualified and competent chartered civil engineer with a degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification and with minimum of 15 years’ experience on the design and construction of bituminous roads construction projects of a similar nature, preferably in sub-tropical Countries;
- Knowledge and experience of the techniques used in paved road construction and quality control and a proven ability to manage and administer a contract of this nature;
- In addition, the Highway Engineers shall have worked in position for more than ten (10) projects of similar size and complexity and administer road and bridge construction contracts in general with a specific emphasis on Design, Build and Transfer modality;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language is mandatory, whilst excellent communication skills are essential;
- He/she shall be conversant with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Auto-CAD and shall be able to make Power Point presentations.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the title: DRS ref number 10793.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.