Soils - Materials/ Pavement Engineer
"Consultancy Services for Monitoring Supervision of Rehabilitation of Roads N10&N1 between Quelimane, Nicoadala and Namacurra in Zambezia Province"
- He/She shall be an academically qualified Professional Civil Engineer (BSc), with a minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years as principal of a laboratory conducting routine testing of road construction materials, concrete, asphalt mix and blending soils to control PI values and gradation, soil stabilization ,preparation of asphalt and concrete mix designs and producing statistical test results using mean value and standard deviation in developing and tropical countries;
- Experience in pavement design and organizing testing along a road and for a reinforced concrete structure is also required;
- He should be able to comment critically the test results in relation to their acceptability for construction;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language is mandatory and the ability to communicate is essential;
- He/She will be conversant with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the title: DRS ref number 10793.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.