"Consultancy Services for Monitoring Supervision of Rehabilitation of Roads N10&N1 between Quelimane, Nicoadala and Namacurra in Zambezia Province"
- He/she shall be an academically qualified professional Hydrologist (BSc);
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in estimating details such as minimum unobstructed waterway for the bridge, scour depth for the foundation, negative impact of flow on silting and scouring around the bridge site and suggest remedial measures to avoid them;
- He/she shall be familiar with the techniques of estimating flood discharge using Standard Engineering Packages;
- He shall also be conversant with Microsoft Office Word/Excel;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language and ability to communicate are essential.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to email@example.com, under the title: DRS ref number 10793.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.