Resilience Lead (Health)
DRS seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for the Resilience Lead position for MOMENTUM Integrated Health Resilience (IHR). Funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the project will build health system resilience in fragile setting and improve outcomes of maternal, neonatal and child health services, and reproductive health and family planning care. MOMENTUM IHR is designed to include a comprehensive, flexible package of support for countries as they overcome context-specific health challenges and progress towards the achievement of self-reliant health systems.
As a Senior Staff position, the Resilience Lead will sit on the technical team and report to the MOMENTUM IHR Senior Technical Director, they will work closely with the MERL team as well as the technical teams at the home office and in-country. The Resilience Lead will support the Senior Technical Director to ensure the technical quality of the program and will closely monitor the progress towards meeting the goals and objectives of the project. The position is a full-time position based in Washington, D.C.
- Master's Degree or higher in public health, international development, or related field;
- At least 10 years of experience in the management or implementation of international development activities in/for low and middle-income countries (LMICs);
- Of the above ten years, at least five of the years must have been while physically based in the country/region of implementation;
- Demonstrated experience operating within the global Health community on matters related to MNCH/FP/RH service delivery in fragile contexts, emergency health preparedness and response and building health system resilience;
- Demonstrated technical expertise in at least two of the following areas: Improving MNCH/FP/RH practices at the individual, family, and community level; Increasing access to quality MNCH/FP/RH services; service coverage, and/or related areas of health system strengthening;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) communication required;
- Ability to interact professionally in one or more relevant foreign languages (e.g. French, Spanish) is preferred, but not required.
!!!!! You will need a VISA to work and line in the USA to apply for this opportunity
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to email@example.com, under the title: DRS ref number 10797.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.