Project Manager / Highway Engineer
Position: Project Manager Education: Master’s in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 25 years on road design/construction/rehabilitation;
- 8 years as Project Manager or Resident Engineer on road construction or rehabilitation projects of which minimum 4 years as Resident Engineer;
- 4 years’ experience as Team Leader/Highway Engineer on road design or design management projects.
- Proven ability to manage and administer road construction contracts under OPRC General Conditions and minimum two years as Team Leader and/or experience in highway proven experience managing DB, DBOMT and/or DBM and or DBOM projects;
- five years of relevant experience in Sub-Saharan countries.
Location: Africa, Ethiopia Duration: 36 months Project Description: Project Management of OPRC contract. The project assignment is Monitoring and Construction Supervision of upgrading works through Output and Performance Based Road Contract (OPRC) of a 2-lane road section. The project consists of upgrading the existing road to an Asphalt Concrete surfacing on a granular course.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to email@example.com, under the title: DRS ref number 10802. Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.