This document states the terms and conditions (hereafter “Terms”) under which individuals and organisations (hereafter “Customer”) may use DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions’ services (hereafter “the Service”). The purpose of this document is to define the procedures regarding access and use of the Service. The Service is provided through the following website drs.developmentaid.org.
These terms constitute a binding agreement between the Customer and the service provider – DEVAID Limited (hereafter “the Company”), and are deemed accepted by the Customer each time that the Customer uses or accesses the Service. These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage Customer’s use of the Service.
The Company reserves the right to amend the terms at any point in time by posting an updated version to this web page. Customer should visit this page periodically to review the most current terms because these are binding to the Customer. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use the Service.
Accessing the service
The rights to access and use of the Service are exclusive. The customer is not allowed to transfer, sell, or assign any rights and obligations to the service to any third party. Membership is granted to the specific office of the organisation in the country of origin and can not be shared with their offices of the same organisation in other countries. To limit the risk of piracy and theft, the Company reserves the right to limit access to parts or whole of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to the possibility of introducing daily download limits.
Registration and password
Customer is responsible for keeping his/her login email and password confidential. Customer is solely responsible for the use of the relevant personal codes. In case of any unauthorized use of is/her registration, Customer will notify the Company immediately.
Customer information on drs.developmentaid.org
Customers undertake the responsibility to regularly update the information on the service that directly concerns the Customer. Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information, including resumes (curriculum vitae) sent to the Service. Customers that fail to upload updated resumes in reasonable times after receiving an update CV notification via email, will be deleted from the system without any warning according to GDPR. Customer is entitled to access and rectify any personal information that Customer provides to the Service as a result of using the Service.
Disclaimer of warranty
- The Company undertakes to do its utmost to ensure that its service is operational seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day within the limits set out herein. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the website will be available or that the website will run problem free.
- Customer is solely responsible for usage they make of the service, including the use of the information provided by the service.
- The Company cannot be held legally responsible, either from an express or tacit obligation or any direct or indirect damages caused by usage of the services.
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily interrupt or restrict the use of the service for any reason. Customer exonerates the Company from any liability in the case of the service not being operational.
- The Company is entitled to amend the characteristics of the service offered to the customers under any circumstances and without prior notice.
- The Company is not able to guarantee that the service is free from viruses and/or other malicious software. It is up to the Customer to take any necessary measures in order to protect their own data and/or software from being infected by any malicious software downloaded by means of the Service.
- Since the Company collects data from multiple external sources which the Company does not control, the Company cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies.
- The Company is not responsible for any errors and omissions of information on the Service.
- The Company cannot check that people are who they claim to be. The Company does not guarantee and is not liable for the contents of the customer profiles.
- The Company is not liable for any transaction entered into between its Customers and/ or between its Customers and a third party. Under no circumstances shall the Company be a party to the contract.
- The Company does not guarantee any minimum level of orders, income or results of any kind.
Links to other sites
The Company can insert hyperlinks and references to other sites in the Service. The Company cannot control the sites of third parties referred to on the Service and is not responsible for the contents that appear on the sites of these third parties.
Termination by the Company
The Company can delete a Customer’s profile at any time. This will happen in case a Customer violates any applicable law or regulation or uses the Service to express defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful language or when they make any inappropriate use of the Service.
Termination by customer
Customers can delete their profile at any point of time, for any reason. We will receive a notification that the profile has been deleted.
Customer grants the Service worldwide rights to use their details. These rights primarily include the rights to adapt the information to be included in the database and to communicate the information to the public in any way that the Service considers necessary, mainly through the internet. Customer explicitly authorizes the Service to refer to him as a Customer of the Service. The Service may therefore use the name of the Customer in advertising or promotional documents without the Service needing to ask the Customer for any authorization or permission. Trademarks and logos of customers and of other organizations publishing information through the service can be displayed on the website, as well as be included in promotional material of the Company.
Contents of the site
Customer is not allowed to make any copies, reproductions, transmissions etc. of any part or whole of the service and the information contained therein without the prior written permission of the Company. The Company reserves the right to remove offensive, malicious, inaccurate or otherwise misleading information published by the customer on the website. Customer is forbidden to enter into competition with the activities of the Service.
If you submit a testimonial to us, then you agree that we may publish your testimonial, together with your name/company name or logo of the company you represent at the moment, on this website, as we may determine in our sole discretion. You further agree that we may edit the testimonial and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial. However, we will never edit a testimonial in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views.
Settlement of disputes
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Company and Customer in relations to Customer’s use of the Service, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings. These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, and Customer summits to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts located in Nicosia, Cyprus for the resolution of any disputes.
Any failure to exercise the rights granted herein does not mean that the Company waives its rights to enforce these rights. Should any dispute arise from this contractual relationship, all parties hereby undertake to seek a friendly settlement before going to court. Should the parties not reach a friendly settlement, they hereby accept to submit their actions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nicosia, Cyprus.
Any correspondence should be addressed to: DEVAID Limited, 22, Spetson Str. Amalthia Building, 3rd Floor, Office 24 Nicosia, 1082 Cyprus